%% H A C K E R S %% FAST DOWNLOAD SITE!!! TONS OF RESOURCES!!!

XhackrX

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

HACKERS!!!!

TwistedinterneT ServiceS (The Hackers Resource Center):
http://www.iag.net/~hackrman

You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!

Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
you know... the more they respect you!

TwistedinterneT ServiceS : http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
--
_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T _I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I _S_S_S_S_S_S_S_S
_T _I _S

,,gg//Y"""Ybbgg,,
,agd888//88888888888888b,_
,gdP888//88888b8888888888888888g,
,dP888///8888888888888888888888888Yb,
,dP8888\\888888888888888///////888888Yb,
,88888888\\88888888////////88888\\\\\\\88,
,8'8888888\\888888///8888888888888888888\\\\ TwistedinterneT
,8888888888\\\8888///88888888888888888888888`8, ServiceS
8888888888888\\888b_______d////88888888888888`b
8888888888888\\\88_________////8888888888888888
888888888888888\\\_________88//8888888888888888
888888888888888888b_______d8888//88888888888888
8888888888888888888888888///8888//8888888888888
\\\\\\8888888888888888888///88888//8888888888,P
`8,888\\\\\\\\888888/////88888888//88888888,8'
`8,8888888888\\\///888888888888//88888888,8'
`8a88888888888888888888888888//88888888a8'
`Yba88888888888888888888888//8888888adP'
"Yba88888888888888888888//8888888adY"
`"Yba,88888888888888//88888,adP"'
`"Y8ba,888888888//888,ad8P"'
``""YYba88//8P""''
&&&&&&&&&&& TWISTEDINTERNET SERVICES &&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& SPINNING THE INTERNET INTO OUR PORTAL &&&&&
Visit our portal : http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
Contact us at : twisted_...@hotmail.com

kimberly prestridge

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

CyberSxx wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>HACKERS!!!!

> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

me too. thnx
>>k...@voy.net

Doctor Who

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9

Senate Intelligence Committee wrote:

> On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)

me too please
1001...@deathsdoor.com

--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9

<HTML><BODY>
Senate Intelligence Committee wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com
(CyberSxx)
<BR>wrote:
<BR>
<BR><I>&gt;On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&lt;abcd...@nwrain.com&gt; wrote:</I>
<BR><I>&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX &lt;Xha...@hotmail.com&gt;
wrote:</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;HACKERS!!!!</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line!
Your</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have
ALL</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a
third</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner
to the</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the
more</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;you know... the more they respect you!</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login
and</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;password needed to gain leech access to our site!</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM</I>
<BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;Me too. TIA</I>
<BR><I>&gt;cybe...@hotmail.com</I>
<BR><I>&gt;</I>
<BR><I>&gt;</I>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;me too please
<BR>1001...@deathsdoor.com

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9--

Clint

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

In article <3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>, cybe...@hotmail.com
says...
>Add me please c_...@agt.net

Bruno Miguel Leal

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

ME TOOOOOO

wrote:

>On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
><abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>HACKERS!!!!
>>>
>>>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
>>>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
>>>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
>>>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
>>>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
>>>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
>>>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
>>>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
>>>
>>>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
>>>you know... the more they respect you!
>>>
>>>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
>>>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
>>

>>ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
>>ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
>>

>Me too. TIA
>cybe...@hotmail.com

Bruno Miguel Leal
le...@mail.telepac.pt

Wanker99

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

>me too. thnx
>>>k...@voy.net
same here Wank...@aol.com
---------------------
All AOLers aren't bad, some of us hate it more than YOU!!
http://m21.sail.leon.k12.fl.us/~jello My personal Homepage
http://members.aol.com/Wanker99/index.html Official Merkin Boys Website

Michael Sonni

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

CyberSxx wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>HACKERS!!!!
> >>
> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

Add michae...@hotmail.com please !

Robin&Joe Colonair

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

CyberSxx <cybe...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>...

<A HREF=mailto:"bjbra...@hotamil.com">

Joe

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

Bruno Miguel Leal wrote:

> ME TOOOOOO
>
> On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)
> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> ><abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:

I WANT IN. ADD ME TOO. I AM Superi...@bigfoot.com

R.M. Gustus

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

CyberSxx wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>HACKERS!!!!
> >>
> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

Me too
rgu...@bigfoot.com

ZombiexLA

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

Canb you sign me up. (address above)

In article <338848...@ix.netcom.com>, Michael Sonni
<mso...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Add michae...@hotmail.com please !

Message has been deleted

Steve Baker

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

sky...@telus.net wrote:

> On Sun, 25 May 1997 18:37:22 GMT, Uni...@Slack.org (SubGenius Police,
> Unit 18 ) wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 25 May 1997 14:18:30 GMT, le...@mail.telepac.pt (Bruno Miguel
> >Leal) wrote:
> >
> >>ME TOOOOOO
> >>

> >KEEP YOUR WAREZ RELATED POSTS OUT OF ALT.BINARIES.SLACK!

> >> Bruno Miguel Leal
> >> le...@mail.telepac.pt
> >me too sky...@telusplanet.net
Please add me,Thanks sba...@primenet.com

Herbert L. Jones

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97
to .

CyberSxx wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>HACKERS!!!!
> >>
> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

Add me too!!!

Sick-Boy

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

In article <3389a6a...@snews.zippo.com>, CyberSxx
<cybe...@hotmail.com> writes
Sick...@tower-house.demon.co.uk
--
Sick-Boy

news.chevalier.netyet

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

Michael Sonni <mso...@ix.netcom.com> 次寫入到主題
<338848...@ix.netcom.com>...

> Add michae...@hotmail.com please !
> add y...@chevalier.net

overide

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Mark Yeaman wrote:

> Clint wrote:
> >
> > In article <3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>, cybe...@hotmail.com
> > says...
> > >

> > >Add me please c_...@agt.net
> Me too mye...@gil.com.au

add me too ove...@usa.net

scuse

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Me tooo <sc...@pwrtc.com>

Wanker99 <wank...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970525154...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Bob Clark

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

kimberly prestridge <k...@VoyagerOnline.net> wrote in article
<3387A3...@VoyagerOnline.net>...

> add me, please
pe...@hotmail.com

Jay

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Big AL wrote:

> > Your
> > the

> > and
> Add me too Bi...@rogers.wave.ca
Add me Three vipe...@iconn.net

Sergey V. Galat

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

In alt.2600.crackz Marcus Gower <marcu...@inorbit.com> wrote:

add me too please: k...@dnepr.net

Yasmin Hirgi

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

In article <33852F...@hotmail.com>, Xha...@hotmail.com says...

>HACKERS!!!!
>
>TwistedinterneT ServiceS (The Hackers Resource Center):
>http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
>

>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line!
Your
>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to
the
>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
>
>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the
more
>you know... the more they respect you!

send me a login and password.
caution.idirect.com

Pedro Bernal

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Add me too, please send login and password
wa...@telcel.netve

Karl Philip Waddell

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Big AL wrote:

> > Your
> > the

> > and
> Add me too Bi...@rogers.wave.ca

Add me to this list

Thanks

Karl
kwad...@gate.net

Se Kim

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

And me too please!!! se...@www.ati.co.kr

Stuart Rhodes

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Jay <vipe...@iconn.net> writes: > Big AL wrote:
> > please send me the login and password srh...@neptune.on.ca
> Add me Three vipe...@iconn.net

Scott Meyer

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

ditto 8*)

Mark Yeaman <mye...@gil.com.au> wrote in article
<3387EF...@gil.com.au>...

> Clint wrote:
> >
> > In article <3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>, cybe...@hotmail.com
> > says...

> > Your
> > figure
> > ALL
> > third
> > the
> > server

> > more

> > and

> > >Me too. TIA
> > >cybe...@hotmail.com

Xflyer

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

On Sat, 24 May 1997 23:42:24 +0200, Doctor Who
<1001...@deathsdoor.com> wrote:

>--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9
>
>Senate Intelligence Committee wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)

> me too please
>1001...@deathsdoor.com
>
>--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9
>
><HTML><BODY>
>Senate Intelligence Committee wrote:
>

><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com
>(CyberSxx)

><BR>wrote:
><BR>
><BR><I>&gt;On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&lt;abcd...@nwrain.com&gt; wrote:</I>
><BR><I>&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX &lt;Xha...@hotmail.com&gt;
>wrote:</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;HACKERS!!!!</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>

><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line!
>Your</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have
>ALL</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a
>third</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner
>to the</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!</I>

><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>

><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the
>more</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;you know... the more they respect you!</I>

><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;</I>

><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login
>and</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;&gt;password needed to gain leech access to our site!</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM</I>
><BR><I>&gt;&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;Me too. TIA</I>
><BR><I>&gt;cybe...@hotmail.com</I>
><BR><I>&gt;</I>
><BR><I>&gt;</I>
></BLOCKQUOTE>
>&nbsp;me too please
><BR>1001...@deathsdoor.com
>
></BODY>
></HTML>
>
>--------------7F73B8B793971B858616CBB9--

me to

The Greek Guy

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Big AL wrote:

> > Your
> > the

> > and
> Add me too Bi...@rogers.wave.c

add me as well dd...@tiac.net

Se Kim

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Atomic Energy Commision wrote:

> On Mon, 26 May 1997 19:15:43 -0600, pr...@cris.com wrote:
>
> >Add me too.

And me too please! se...@www.ati.co.kr

spl...@usa.net

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Sick-Boy wrote:

> In article <3389a6a...@snews.zippo.com>, CyberSxx
> <cybe...@hotmail.com> writes
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> ><abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:

> >>ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >>ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >>

> >Me too. TIA
> >cybe...@hotmail.com

> Sick...@tower-house.demon.co.uk
> --
> Sick-Boy
mee too please.
spl...@usa.net

fred astair

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

CyberSxx wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>HACKERS!!!!
> >>
> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

please also add me. have mercy.
pa...@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de

Dude

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

jef...@soback.kornet.nm.kr

Stuart Rhodes <srh...@neptune.on.ca> wrote in article
<5mg07c$j3p$1@news>...

> Jay <vipe...@iconn.net> writes: > Big AL wrote:
> > > please send me the login and password srh...@neptune.on.ca

Pelegrino

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Bob Clark <pe...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<01bc6ad1$83d03220$2b2126cf@urtubia>...

> kimberly prestridge <k...@VoyagerOnline.net> wrote in article
> <3387A3...@VoyagerOnline.net>...

> > CyberSxx wrote:

> Your
> figure
> ALL
> third
> the
> server

> more

> and

> > > Me too. TIA
> > > cybe...@hotmail.com
> > >

> > me too. thnx
> > add me, please
> pe...@hotmail.com
>

> add me please
pele_...@hotmail.com

jac...@hotmail.com

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

On Mon, 26 May 1997 22:28:13 +0200, "EeEeEeeeeeeeEEeE"
<ed...@2die4.com> wrote:

>i.want@beer wants to be on the list also....

fot...@hotmail.com wants to be on the list also....

Message has been deleted

Allan

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97
to Bob Clark

Mirlon

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

hangman

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

Dude wrote:

> jef...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>
> Stuart Rhodes <srh...@neptune.on.ca> wrote in article
> <5mg07c$j3p$1@news>...

> > > Add me Three vipe...@iconn.net

well i wil jump on the band wagon here
plz add me to
cma...@mindspring.com

nog

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

CyberSxx <cybe...@hotmail.com> escreveu no artigo
<3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>...

> On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 23 May 1997 01:46:33 -0400, XhackrX <Xha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>HACKERS!!!!
> >>

> >>You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> >>you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line!
Your
> >>download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> >>out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> >>the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> >>on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to
the
> >>most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> >>waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
> >>
> >>Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> >>you know... the more they respect you!
> >>
> >>Post your email address to this message and we'll send you the login
and
> >>password needed to gain leech access to our site!
> >

> >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> >

> Me too. TIA
> cybe...@hotmail.com

ADD ME TOO
he...@lords.com

Message has been deleted

Nino Zazzara

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

XhackrX wrote:

> HACKERS!!!!
>
> TwistedinterneT ServiceS (The Hackers Resource Center):
> http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
>
> You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
>
> Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> you know... the more they respect you!

I need a login to this totally awesome site !!!
My E-Mail Address is BA...@aol.com

Netrunner

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Atomic Energy Commision <ato...@energy.gov> wrote in article
<338b1c82...@news.pipeline.com>...
> On Mon, 26 May 1997 13:50:57 -0500, "Herbert L. Jones"
> <hlj...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >Bruno Miguel Leal wrote:
> >>
> >> ME TOOOOOO

Your
ALL

> >> Bruno Miguel Leal
> >> le...@mail.telepac.pt
> >Add me too!!
>
> And me too please Netrunner
net...@hotmail.com

gmp

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Dude wrote:

> jef...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>
> Stuart Rhodes <srh...@neptune.on.ca> wrote in article
> <5mg07c$j3p$1@news>...

> > > Add me Three vipe...@iconn.net
> >
> > Please add me too g...@mozcom.com

David Newberry

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

I'd like the password and login.
thanks
dnew...@ipa.net
Message has been deleted

fingers

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Doctor Who <1001...@deathsdoor.com> wrote in article
<338760C0...@deathsdoor.com>...

> Senate Intelligence Committee wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)
> > wrote:

> > >Me too. TIA
> > >cybe...@hotmail.com
> > >

> me too please
> 1001...@deathsdoor.com

add me too please
d...@dircon.co.uk

Justin Johnson

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Department of Energy wrote:

> On Mon, 26 May 1997 00:19:47 -0500, Joe <T-...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> >Bruno Miguel Leal wrote:
> >>
> >> ME TOOOOOO

> >I WANT IN. ADD ME TOO. I AM Superi...@bigfoot.com
>I WANT IN TOO. j...@willowtree.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cyph

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

------=_NextPart_000_01BC6C55.82742140

Well, I want proof of this site (and hoping not for an active x bomb or
virus), so put me on the list.

-Cyph
------=_NextPart_000_01BC6C55.82742140

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Well, I want proof of this site (and =
hoping not for an active x bomb or virus), so put me on the =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC6C55.82742140--

Tom Shannon

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

David Newberry wrote:

> I'd like the password and login.
> thanks
> dnew...@ipa.net

> hacking
> line!
> to figure
> have ALL
> and a third
> beginner to
> our server

> can, the more

> the login
I am interested: tsha...@mailclerk.ecok.edu

DIAOYUTAI

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

COLOMBO

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

fred astair wrote:

> CyberSxx wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> > <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:

> > >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> > >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> > >

> > Me too. TIA
> > cybe...@hotmail.com
> >
> please also add me. have mercy.
> pa...@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de

add me to
col...@hotmail.com

Sean Kearns

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Add me too!! Pleez

Herbert L. Jones <hlj...@flash.net> wrote in article
<3389DB...@flash.net>...

> Bruno Miguel Leal wrote:
> >
> > ME TOOOOOO
> >
> > On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)

micha...@juno.com

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

E-mail Address Harvester wrote:

> >> add me too mos...@netvision.net.il

add me micha...@juno.com

br

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Add me too please, b...@sprintmail.com
--
<<<SORRY, JUST TO THWART SPAMMING>>>
DELETE ZZ FROM THE E MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE

Phoenix

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

spl...@usa.net wrote in article <338CA5...@usa.net>...
> Sick-Boy wrote:
> >
> > In article <3389a6a...@snews.zippo.com>, CyberSxx
> > <cybe...@hotmail.com> writes

> > >Me too. TIA
> > >cybe...@hotmail.com

> > Sick...@tower-house.demon.co.uk
> > --
> > Sick-Boy
> mee too please.
> spl...@usa.net

Please add me too. pri...@geocities.com

Moshe Elhayani

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

kimberly prestridge wrote:

> add me too mos...@netvision.net.il

Message has been deleted

Phil Krueger

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

Please add me too, pkru...@interaccess.com

GBR <Gra...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in article <33892E...@ihug.co.nz>...

> > >me too. thnx

grimloc

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

add me to please....
gri...@gate.net

news.chevalier.netyet <y...@chevalier.net> wrote in article
<01bc69e9$09ca98a0$75034dca@16>...

> Michael Sonni <mso...@ix.netcom.com> 次寫入到主題
> <338848...@ix.netcom.com>...

> > Add michae...@hotmail.com please !
> > add y...@chevalier.net

Alexander Hobein

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

add me too, please
alho...@hotmail.com
CyberSxx <cybe...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<3389a6a...@snews.zippo.com>...

a...@wien.at

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

ME TOO, ME TOO:

Hackers...@WeAreSoStupid.Org

Dmitri Markman

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

And dont forget me

Sean Kearns <se...@shaw.wave.ca> wrote in article
<01bc6c8b$83bd3380$0100a8c0@odin>...

> Add me too!! Pleez
>
> Herbert L. Jones <hlj...@flash.net> wrote in article
> <3389DB...@flash.net>...
> > Bruno Miguel Leal wrote:
> > >
> > > ME TOOOOOO
> > >
> > > On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)

edlaw

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

plz add me ed...@mozcom.com

(desperate)

mark evans

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97
to Dmitri Markman
> >add me too do...@netcomuk.co.uk

james krey

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

dave@bestbuy410 wrote:

> add me too! dav...@earthlink.net
>
> Big AL <Bi...@rogers.wave.ca> wrote in article
> <338891...@rogers.wave.ca>...

> hacking
> > > Your
> figure
> ALL
> third
> > > the
> server

> more

> login
> > > and
> > Add me too Bi...@rogers.wave.ca
> >
> kfr...@ll.met

Natahaniel Manu

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

In article <338F3E...@wien.at>, a...@wien.at wrote:

> br wrote:
> >
> > dimi...@giannitsa.diavlos.gr wrote:

> > > Me too please dimi...@giannitsa.diavlos.gr
> >
> > Add me too please, b...@sprintmail.com
> > --
> > <<<SORRY, JUST TO THWART SPAMMING>>>

> > DELETE FROM THE E MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE

> ME TOO, ME TOO:
>
> Hackers...@WeAreSoStupid.Org

ME TOO, ME TOO:
nat.kaia.demon.co.uk

d.j.c

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

edlaw wrote:

> plz add me ed...@mozcom.com
>
> (desperate)

Add me too: D...@Datacomm.ch

Amir

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

Si Duong

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

me too
sdu...@cybermail.net

fred astair wrote in article <338da048...@news.pipeline.com>...
>On Wed, 28 May 1997 22:09:18 +0200, fred astair
><patric....@e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

>>CyberSxx wrote:

Your
ALL

>>> Me too. TIA
>>> cybe...@hotmail.com

Andrew Ritchie

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

In article <338E3A...@sprintmail.com>, br <zz...@sprintmail.com> says:

>dimi...@giannitsa.diavlos.gr wrote:
>>
>> jac...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> > fot...@hotmail.com wants to be on the list also....
>>
>> Me too please dimi...@giannitsa.diavlos.gr
>
>Add me too please, b...@sprintmail.com
>--
><<<SORRY, JUST TO THWART SPAMMING>>>
>DELETE ZZ FROM THE E MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE
Mee too!!!! Andrew...@access.net.au

nono

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

Natahaniel Manu wrote:

> In article <338F3E...@wien.at>, a...@wien.at wrote:
>
> > br wrote:

> > > Add me too please, b...@sprintmail.com
> > > --
> > > <<<SORRY, JUST TO THWART SPAMMING>>>
> > > DELETE FROM THE E MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE
> > > _____________________________________________
> >

> > ME TOO, ME TOO:
> >
> > Hackers...@WeAreSoStupid.Org
> ME TOO, ME TOO:
> nat.kaia.demon.co.uk
Add me too please, b_ri...@Micronet.fr

Brujo

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

On Mon, 26 May 1997 17:32:53 +0100, Sick-Boy
<Sick...@tower-house.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <3389a6a...@snews.zippo.com>, CyberSxx
><cybe...@hotmail.com> writes

>>On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
>><abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:

>>>ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
>>>ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
>>>

>>Me too. TIA
>>cybe...@hotmail.com

>Sick...@tower-house.demon.co.uk
>--
>Sick-Boy

Me Too Please :):):):):):):):::):):)):)):
Trev...@iol.it

st...@hishouse.com

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

Unit 18 ) wrote:

>On Sun, 25 May 1997 14:18:30 GMT, le...@mail.telepac.pt (Bruno Miguel
>Leal) wrote:
>
>>ME TOOOOOO
>>

>KEEP YOUR WAREZ RELATED POSTS OUT OF ALT.BINARIES.SLACK!

>>On Sat, 24 May 1997 08:29:56 GMT, cybe...@hotmail.com (CyberSxx)

>>wrote:

>>>Me too. TIA
>>>cybe...@hotmail.com
>>>

>> Bruno Miguel Leal
>> le...@mail.telepac.pt

I'm Game! 95f...@viking.dvc.edu

Nathan Elson

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

David Boblitt

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

james krey <kf...@ll.net> wrote in article <338F24...@ll.net>...

> dave@bestbuy410 wrote:
> >
> > add me too! dav...@earthlink.net
> >
> > Big AL <Bi...@rogers.wave.ca> wrote in article
> > <338891...@rogers.wave.ca>...
> > > Robin&Joe Colonair wrote:
> > >

> > > Add me too Bi...@rogers.wave.ca
> > >
> > kfr...@ll.met

ditto...;)

Message has been deleted

Harry Dockerty

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

In article <5mfqcd$c...@news.csus.edu>, Si Duong
<sac3...@saclink.csus.edu> writes

> Michael Sonni wrote in article <338848...@ix.netcom.com>...

>>CyberSxx wrote:

>Your
>figure
>ALL
>third
>the
>server

>more

>and

>>> Me too. TIA
>>> cybe...@hotmail.com
>>>
>>Add michae...@hotmail.com please !
>>

>Add me too, please
>sdu...@cybermail.net

Add me too please
Kic...@salmans.demon.co.uk

Turnpike evaluation. For information, see http://www.turnpike.com/

Nic_Knight

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97
Message has been deleted

df...@bigfoot.com

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97

df...@bigfoot.com wrote in article <01bc6ea4$885699c0$750094ca@korengan>...

> Stephane Viau <s-v...@mail.storm.ca> wrote in article
> > Please send login and password.
> >
> > Me too.
> >
> I like this news, send me to df...@bigfoot.com

df...@bigfoot.com

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97
Message has been deleted

Oscar Patterson

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

XhackrX wrote:

> HACKERS!!!!
>
> TwistedinterneT ServiceS (The Hackers Resource Center):
> http://www.iag.net/~hackrman

> You can now find all the resources that you need for whatever hacking
> you will be doing all on one site and with a fucking fast T-1 line! Your
> download speeds are maximized which means you have more time to figure
> out how to delete the logs of the system you are entering! We have ALL
> the RESOURCES you could ever need, with TWO download sites and a third
> on the way, we have everything! We supply everything for beginner to the
> most elite hacker, loads of information and tools reside on our server
> waiting for you to exploit servers out there!!!
>
> Visit us before the FEDs SHUT US DOWN!!!! Learn while you can, the more
> you know... the more they respect you!
>
> TwistedinterneT ServiceS : http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
> --
> _T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T _I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I _S_S_S_S_S_S_S_S
> _T _I _S
> _T _I _S_S_S_S_S_S_S_S
> _T _I _S
> _T _I _S
> _T _I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I _S_S_S_S_S_S_S_S
>

> ,,gg//Y"""Ybbgg,,
> ,agd888//88888888888888b,_
> ,gdP888//88888b8888888888888888g,
> ,dP888///8888888888888888888888888Yb,
> ,dP8888\\888888888888888///////888888Yb,
> ,88888888\\88888888////////88888\\\\\\\88,
> ,8'8888888\\888888///8888888888888888888\\\\ TwistedinterneT
> ,8888888888\\\8888///88888888888888888888888`8, ServiceS
> 8888888888888\\888b_______d////88888888888888`b
> 8888888888888\\\88_________////8888888888888888
> 888888888888888\\\_________88//8888888888888888
> 888888888888888888b_______d8888//88888888888888
> 8888888888888888888888888///8888//8888888888888
> \\\\\\8888888888888888888///88888//8888888888,P
> `8,888\\\\\\\\888888/////88888888//88888888,8'
> `8,8888888888\\\///888888888888//88888888,8'
> `8a88888888888888888888888888//88888888a8'
> `Yba88888888888888888888888//8888888adP'
> "Yba88888888888888888888//8888888adY"
> `"Yba,88888888888888//88888,adP"'
> `"Y8ba,888888888//888,ad8P"'
> ``""YYba88//8P""''
> &&&&&&&&&&& TWISTEDINTERNET SERVICES &&&&&&&&&&&
> &&&& SPINNING THE INTERNET INTO OUR PORTAL &&&&&
> Visit our portal : http://www.iag.net/~hackrman
> Contact us at : twisted_...@hotmail.com
addme to the list 2bf...@gte.net

Alon Kobets

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

me too, guys!

alo...@isracom.co.il

thanx.

Piotr Zajac

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

add add add
--
Peace to the wires.
Piotr Zajac ;-)

Tracy

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

On Fri, 30 May 1997 19:50:36 GMT, alho...@hotmail.com (Alexander
Hobein) wrote:

>On 30 May 1997 09:35:57 GMT, "Alexander Hobein "
><alho...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> me too alho...@hotmail.com

me too cybe...@hotmail.com

Jose Bota

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

Natahaniel Manu wrote in article ...

>In article <338F3E...@wien.at>, a...@wien.at wrote:
>
>> br wrote:

Message has been deleted

CYBERTRON

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

DIAOYUTAI wrote:

> me too. thnx
> webm...@sangiin.go.jp
add me please cybe...@prodigy.com

serg

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

me too ho...@rocketmail.com thanks
Gian Ghodrat wrote:

> please mail me too
> ggho...@magnet.at

Chaostrooper

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

Guy Cockrell <guyco...@sprintmail.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<339109...@sprintmail.com>...

> CyberSxx wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:21:15 -0400, Young Tae Byun
> > <abcd...@nwrain.com> wrote:

Your
ALL

> > >ADD ME TOO, PLEASE.
> > >ABCD...@NWRAIN.COM
> > >

> > Me too. TIA
> > cybe...@hotmail.co
> > add me guyco...@sprintmail.com

AND ME, PLEASE
Emanue...@inka.de

xhackrx

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

THE SITE IS FREE !!!!! YOU DONT NEED A LEECH LOGIN!!!!
TwistedinterneT ServiceS : http://www.iag.net/~hackrman

xhackrx

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

xhackrx

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97
Message has been deleted

Cuervo

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

nog <he...@lords.com> wrote in article
<01bc6af5$107a17e0$7c6a...@host.telepac.pt>...

> --
>

> CyberSxx <cybe...@hotmail.com> escreveu no artigo
> <3386a5c...@snews.zippo.com>...
> > cybe...@hotmail.com
> >

> ADD ME TOO
> he...@lords.com

And me, jcue...@bigfoot.com

Jason Sparks

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

Add me jas...@mail.snider.net

--
-
*****J A S O N S P A R K S*****

"I also understand your wish to contain the knowledge
of your late wife's unfortunate association with the
prince of darkness." - Robin Cook from Acceptable Risk.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has
made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded
as a bad move." - Douglas Adams.

It is loading more messages.