Darksynth / Cyberpunk Mix - Abomination // Dark Synthwave Dark Industrial Electro

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 2, 2023, 12:27:08 PM10/2/23
#Darksynth / #Cyberpunk Mix - Abomination
Dark #Synthwave #Dark #Industrial #Electro #Music

- https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=uNtb_tFxdm0

#HackerCulture, #CTFMusic

Happy Hacking
ReK2
--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @re...@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2

Geeknix

Oct 5, 2023, 7:30:06 AM10/5/23
On 2023-10-02, rek2 hispagatos <re...@hispagatos.org.invalid> wrote:
> #Darksynth / #Cyberpunk Mix - Abomination
> Dark #Synthwave #Dark #Industrial #Electro #Music
>
> - https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=uNtb_tFxdm0
>
> #HackerCulture, #CTFMusic

Great, bookmarked, cheers.

--
Don't be afraid of the deep...
--[ bbs.bottomlessabyss.net | https | telnet=2023 ]--

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 5, 2023, 11:09:06 AM10/5/23
On 2023-10-05, Geeknix <use...@apple.geeknix135.net> wrote:
> On 2023-10-02, rek2 hispagatos <re...@hispagatos.org.invalid> wrote:
>> #Darksynth / #Cyberpunk Mix - Abomination
>> Dark #Synthwave #Dark #Industrial #Electro #Music
>>
>> - https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=uNtb_tFxdm0
>>
>> #HackerCulture, #CTFMusic
>
> Great, bookmarked, cheers.

Glad you liked it,
I been posting in alt.2600 was not sure people followed this newsgroup.

Auric__

Oct 5, 2023, 2:42:35 PM10/5/23
rek2 hispagatos wrote:

> I been posting in alt.2600 was not sure people followed this newsgroup.

Not really, not any more. Its poularity started declining... eh, I'm gonna
say "a few years ago" and leave it at that. Nowadays all that comes through
here is mostly idiots, criminals, and losers... and the fact that I'm here
doesn't really speak well for me, either.

--
Someday we gotta learn how to swear.

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 6, 2023, 11:16:37 AM10/6/23
On 2023-10-05, Auric__ <not.m...@email.address> wrote:
> rek2 hispagatos wrote:
>
>> I been posting in alt.2600 was not sure people followed this newsgroup.
>
> Not really, not any more. Its poularity started declining... eh, I'm gonna
> say "a few years ago" and leave it at that. Nowadays all that comes through
> here is mostly idiots, criminals, and losers... and the fact that I'm here
> doesn't really speak well for me, either.

haha, well now a days I see more people coming back, tired of what http
has become for most part excluding the fediverse and some other parts of
course. Mostly older folks like myself that grow up with usenet, BBS's,
fidonet and such and notice how specially the web has come down to 3-4
corporations farming peoples data and people willingly giving it to
them. *shrugs*

Auric__

Oct 7, 2023, 11:48:19 AM10/7/23
rek2 hispagatos wrote:

> On 2023-10-05, Auric__ <not.m...@email.address> wrote:
>> rek2 hispagatos wrote:
>>
>>> I been posting in alt.2600 was not sure people followed this
>>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Not really, not any more. Its poularity started declining... eh, I'm
>> gonna say "a few years ago" and leave it at that. Nowadays all that
>> comes through here is mostly idiots, criminals, and losers... and the
>> fact that I'm here doesn't really speak well for me, either.
>
> haha, well now a days I see more people coming back, tired of what http
> has become for most part excluding the fediverse and some other parts of
> course. Mostly older folks like myself that grow up with usenet, BBS's,
> fidonet and such and notice how specially the web has come down to 3-4
> corporations farming peoples data and people willingly giving it to
> them. *shrugs*

It's a few more than 3-4, but not by much. I've been moving away from Usenet
for some time, but I haven't really replaced it with anything else, largely
because the closest replacement would be web fora, and the vast majority of
those just suck. (If you find a post on a forum using the handle "Auric__",
I guarantee it's a Usenet mirror... and probably also several years old.)

As for data farming, there are ways around it. Just sayin'. (Google knows
who "Auric__" really is, unfortunately. A few people that used to post here
and other, similar groups do as well, and... I wanna say maybe 5-10 people
know my details.)

--
Dibs on the brain worm!