MAIL BOMB THIS FUCKER

pathos

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

me too.....
flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
<hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
> >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a sudden
> >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
some
> >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
> >
> >Frank
> >
> >p.s. Happy bombing!
>
> Ok man i'll help!!!

stev...@aol.com

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

why dont you bomb him you fucking lamer

stev...@aol.com

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

why dont you mail bomb this guy your self, losers....
but if your gonna mail bomb some one mail bomb:awe...@gwis.com, he posted a message about
turning us in for pirating software

pathos

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

Fuck you aol losers.
We'll Mail bomb you faggot.

Stev...@aol.com <stev...@aol.com> wrote in article
<33111df9...@nntp.stratos.net>...

newbiehacker

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

pathos wrote:

> me too.....
> flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> > In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
> <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
> > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a sudden
> > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
> some
> > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
> > >
> > >Frank
> > >
> > >p.s. Happy bombing!
> >
> > Ok man i'll help!!!

This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!

al...@senora.demon.co.uk

He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!

Al

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

> This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
>
> al...@senora.demon.co.uk
>
> He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!

Speaking of bombing....does anyone have the old MS internet control
pack? i need it to make my copy of UpYours work.....

Rui Miguel Pereira - LEI

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

newbiehacker (ha...@the.planet) wrote:

: >
: > <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
: > > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a sudden
: > > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
: > some
: > > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
: > > >
: > > >Frank
: > > >
: > > >p.s. Happy bombing!
: > >
: > > Ok man i'll help!!!

: This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!

: al...@senora.demon.co.uk

: He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!

(sic)

stev...@aol.com

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

Kewl

pat...@ucla.edu.ca.us wrote in article
<331a286b...@nntp.stratos.net>...
> On Mon, 03 Mar 1997 01:22:05 GMT, stev...@aol.com (Stev...@aol.com)

pat...@ucla.edu.ca.us

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

stev...@aol.com

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

bill...@microsoft.com

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

newbiehacker <ha...@the.planet> wrote:

>pathos wrote:
>>
>> me too.....
>> flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
>> some

>> > Ok man i'll help!!!

>This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!

>al...@senora.demon.co.uk

>He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!

yehhh bomb this fucker aswell he's a fucking commie

dwal...@kali.lgu.ac.uk

Jason Wilson

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

Rui Miguel Pereira - LEI wrote:

> newbiehacker (ha...@the.planet) wrote:
> : pathos wrote:
> : >
> : > me too.....
> : > flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> : > > In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
> : > <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
> : > > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a sudden
> : > > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
> : > some
> : > > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
> : > > >
> : > > >Frank
> : > > >
> : > > >p.s. Happy bombing!
> : > >
> : > > Ok man i'll help!!!
>
> : This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
>
> : al...@senora.demon.co.uk
>
> : He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
>
> (sic)

Can you guys bomb this guy too? He's got a real problem with giving
away other people's secrets...

ch...@loginius.com

Thanks!!

som...@somewhere.com

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Take care of this Asshole he sold my mom this bogus program that cost
her 3 bills and he won't give her her money back. He won't even
acknoledge the problem much less fix it

Here ya go Bobo...@aol.com
Please work him Think about if somebody fucked with your mom.
If it is done I'll even upload some good shit.

tupawk

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

bill...@microsoft.com wrote in article <E6H8s...@exeter.ac.uk>...

> newbiehacker <ha...@the.planet> wrote:
>
> >pathos wrote:
> >>
> >> me too.....
> >> flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> >> some

> >This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
>
> >al...@senora.demon.co.uk
>
> >He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
>

> yehhh bomb this fucker aswell he's a fucking commie
>
> dwal...@kali.lgu.ac.uk

this asshole too!! he hates all hackerz!!!!!!

csin...@juno.com

kozik(the digital jedi)

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Jason Wilson <bis...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<331CDD...@earthlink.net>...

> Rui Miguel Pereira - LEI wrote:
> >

> > newbiehacker (ha...@the.planet) wrote:
> > : pathos wrote:
> > : >
> > : > me too.....
> > : > flesh...@meat.net wrote in article
<5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> > : > > In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
> > : > <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
> > : > > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a
sudden
> > : > > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report
us to
> > : > some
> > : > > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
> > : > > >
> > : > > >Frank
> > : > > >
> > : > > >p.s. Happy bombing!
> > : > >
> > : > > Ok man i'll help!!!
> >
> > : This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
> >
> > : al...@senora.demon.co.uk
> >
> > : He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
> >

> > (sic)
>
> Can you guys bomb this guy too? He's got a real problem with giving
> away other people's secrets...
>
> ch...@loginius.com
>
> Thanks!!

two or three little points:

1. let me get this straight. you were in one of the hardest channels on
IRC to get an invite to unless you an elite god or total 24 hour warez
phreak, and somehow someone got in and started screaming "ill report you to
the feds". ok. if your elite enuff to get into #warez, you should have a
few more original ideas on how to get back at someone. and, did you ever
hear of a joke?

2. umm....when did the topic for this channel become e-mail bombers for
hire. there are plenty of utilities that will do this extremely childish
trick for you in unbelievable numbers.

stev...@aol.com

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Kewl his asss is gone.

> newbiehacker <ha...@the.planet> wrote:
>
> >pathos wrote:
> >>
> >> me too.....
> >> flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> >> some

> >This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
>
> >al...@senora.demon.co.uk
>
> >He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!

Crash

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

bill...@microsoft.com a écrit dans l'article <E6H8s...@exeter.ac.uk>...

> I'll bomb him all night long....
HACKER FOREVER, Crash-Burn-Die

grungy

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

stev...@aol.com wrote:

> Kewl his asss is gone.
>
> bill...@microsoft.com wrote in article <E6H8s...@exeter.ac.uk>...

> > newbiehacker <ha...@the.planet> wrote:

> sudden

> > >This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
> >
> > >al...@senora.demon.co.uk
> >
> > >He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
> >

> > yehhh bomb this fucker aswell he's a fucking commie
> >
> > dwal...@kali.lgu.ac.uk

done. he is now on many petifile and bondage and gay mailing lists..
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-grungy...

Birgit A. Van De Velde

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <5f4bds$g...@host.di.fct.unl.pt>, rm...@students.si.fct.unl.pt
says...

>newbiehacker (ha...@the.planet) wrote:
>: pathos wrote:
>: >
>: > me too.....
>: > flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
>: > > In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
>: > <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
>: > > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a
sudden
>: > > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
>: > some
>: > > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
>: > > >
>: > > >Frank
>: > > >
>: > > >p.s. Happy bombing!
>: > >
>: > > Ok man i'll help!!!
>
>: This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
>
>: al...@senora.demon.co.uk
>
>: He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
>
>: Should I use an atom bomb?
> (sic)

Bob

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Jason Wilson wrote:

> Rui Miguel Pereira - LEI wrote:
> >
> > newbiehacker (ha...@the.planet) wrote:
> > : pathos wrote:
> > : >
> > : > me too.....
> > : > flesh...@meat.net wrote in article <5e35ne$63n$1...@news.mhv.net>...
> > : > > In article <01bc1a94$643afa40$ace61fcc@frank>, "Frank Chen"
> > : > <hANN...@aolsucks.com> wrote:
> > : > > >I was on IRC the other day, in the chatroom WaReZ, when all of a sudden
> > : > > >this fucker named Vertigo, storms in shouting he's gonna report us to
> > : > some
> > : > > >software piracy company! Mail bomb him NOW: ab...@earthlink.net
> > : > > >
> > : > > >Frank
> > : > > >
> > : > > >p.s. Happy bombing!
> > : > >
> > : > > Ok man i'll help!!!
> >
> > : This asshole is desparately in need of a good bombing!!
> >
> > : al...@senora.demon.co.uk
> >
> > : He HATES Hackerz!! Bomb his ass to oblivion!
> >
> > (sic)
>
> Can you guys bomb this guy too? He's got a real problem with giving
> away other people's secrets...
>
> ch...@loginius.com
>
> Thanks!!
Learn how to deal with your own shit!!! I'm certainly not gonna' bomb
him for you. Do it your fucking self!!!!

Lithium

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

In article <01bc29a7$7971a720$60c4abc7@optimusprime>, "kozik(the digital
jedi)" <pr...@raven.cybercomm.net> writes

>Jason Wilson <bis...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
><331CDD...@earthlink.net>...
>two or three little points:
>
>1. let me get this straight. you were in one of the hardest channels on
>IRC to get an invite to unless you an elite god or total 24 hour warez
>phreak, and somehow someone got in and started screaming "ill report you to
>the feds". ok. if your elite enuff to get into #warez, you should have a
>few more original ideas on how to get back at someone. and, did you ever
>hear of a joke?
>
>2. umm....when did the topic for this channel become e-mail bombers for
>hire. there are plenty of utilities that will do this extremely childish
>trick for you in unbelievable numbers.

sounds like your both lamers...
--
Lithium