Re: What is Usenet? [REPOST]

Sn!pe

Nov 11, 2023, 5:52:54 AM11/11/23
[from: news.groups, alt.fan.usenet]

[...]

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator.
My pet rock Gordon just is.

Google Groups articles not seen unless poster is whitelisted.

Sn!pe

Nov 22, 2023, 10:06:23 AM11/22/23
Merlyne <kami...@aol.com> wrote:

> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote in
> LOL!

It's fun isn't it. It may be ancient but it's still true.

How are you, Merlyne? Well, I hope. We're still going here,
getting older, bloodied but still unbowed. ≈:o)

Sn!pe

Dec 6, 2023, 5:50:34 PM12/6/23
Merlyne <kami...@aol.com> wrote:

> > How are you, Merlyne? Well, I hope. We're still going here,
> > getting older, bloodied but still unbowed. ?:o)
> >

> I'm good. How're you?

Still going, thanks, getting older but I still have enough steam to get
to the gym once a week and I try to find time for exercise at home too.
After a life of sedentary indolence and louche living it comes hard.
But are we downhearted? Nah...

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator.
My pet rock Gordon just said "Don't Be Evil!"

Google Groups articles are not seen here unless poster is whitelisted.

Sn!pe

Dec 24, 2023, 1:53:36 PM12/24/23
Merlyne <kami...@aol.com> wrote:

> >> I'm good. How're you?
> >>

> > Still going, thanks, getting older but I still have enough steam to
> > get to the gym once a week and I try to find time for exercise at home
> > too. After a life of sedentary indolence and louche living it comes
> > hard. But are we downhearted? Nah...
> >

> That's good :)
>
> I go on the treadmill every day.
> Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself.

It's that time of year again: Happy Mithras, Merlyne,
I hope you have a good one. ≈:o)

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon wishes Happy Mithras to all Usenetters.