Re: the impossible wheel

Sam Kaloxylos

Apr 21, 2022, 6:55:43 PM4/21/22
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> The ’nym-shifting troll trolled as ”Sam Kaloxylos”:
>
>> [fake news about Ukraine
>
> You should watch less Russian propaganda. It has obviously fried what
> little was left of your working brain cells.

Is general Michael Flynn "russian", pointedhead?? What an idiot.

Proof of Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Satanism and Underground Biolabs. Is Putin at
War With The NWO https://www.bitchute.com/video/Wj54U4w9JbeP/

Sn!pe

Apr 21, 2022, 8:16:50 PM4/21/22
Sam Kaloxylos <ne...@kzynutyj.ye> wrote in sci.physics.relativity:
Apparently Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn has confused alt.1d
with alt.dev.null when setting a sneaky silent followup in his
was posted in sci.physics.relativity.

I suppose he thinks he's clever, whereas in fact he is simply
displaying his pettiness. Shame on you, you pointy-eared
person.

[Crosspost and Followup-To: alt.dev.null]

Learn from this example Thomas, lest you appear to be a newbie,
ignorant of netiquette. Kindly cease littering alt.1d with your
puerile pranks.

Thank you for your kind attention; we now return you to your
regular programming.

--
^Ï^ Slava Ukraini

My pet rock Gordon just is.