Source-to-source translation using Camlp5.

jon....@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2009, 6:12:50 PM3/4/09
to Applied Language Technologies Group
Hi everyone,

I've put up a new post on my log:

http://log.jonriehl.com/?p=19

Oddly enough, it covers the subject of this post. It also provides a
concrete, working example of the source-to-source translator that I
was attempting to demonstrate at the PL-lunch talk I gave in January.

I don't know how long I was expecting this write-up to take, but
certainly not a whole week. I originally wrote this as a LaTeX
document, and it seems like it would be more readable if I just put up
a PDF file (it had also occurred to me that a serialization over three
to five posts might have also been better).

Anyway, I'll post my source and a version of the whitepaper to the ALT-
G repository some time soon. Please let me know if you have any
comments or questions.

Thanks!
-Jon

jon....@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2009, 7:58:29 PM3/4/09
to Applied Language Technologies Group
Hi all,

I've just pushed the source and documentation for the source-to-source
translator investigation. Check it out here:

http://bitbucket.org/jriehl/altg/

If you already have a clone of this repository, you can pick up the
new goodness using "hg pull -u" in your copy. Please let me know if
you have any questions or problems.

Thanks,
-Jon