Schedule SickBeard Service to start / stop - RC3

JimBobUK

May 14, 2013, 9:13:45 AM5/14/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was wondering if someone could lead me in the direction of how to do this?

Basically I use SickBeard and NZBget
I would like to  do the following

1. at 23:59 start NZBget service and continue TV show download from queue
2. at 00:05 start SickBeard service and mass current shows/episodes
3. at 06:30 stop SickBeard service gracefully
4. at 07:00 stop NZBget service gracefully

Basically my ISP are starting to cap my connection if I am downloading between the hours of 08:00 and midnight, so to stop them capping me I would like to schedule start/stop of the services above

Help appreciated

João Cardoso

May 14, 2013, 9:51:22 AM5/14/13
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:13:45 PM UTC+1, JimBobUK wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if someone could lead me in the direction of how to do this?

Basically I use SickBeard and NZBget
I would like to  do the following

1. at 23:59 start NZBget service and continue TV show download from queue
2. at 00:05 start SickBeard service and mass current shows/episodes
3. at 06:30 stop SickBeard service gracefully
4. at 07:00 stop NZBget service gracefully

Services->System->cron->Configure.

On a new line fill-in the When and At entry fields with the time that you which the service to start (read the tooltip for help with the format) and in the Command entry "/sbin/rcsickbeard start" to start sickbeard; on another line fill-in the stop time and  "/sbin/rcsickbeard stop" to stop the service.

Got the idea?

JimBobUK

May 14, 2013, 1:33:32 PM5/14/13
to al...@googlegroups.com