DNS-320 - NEW USER SETUP

Víctor Sánchez

Jul 13, 2014, 2:55:23 PM7/13/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I can not setup a new user. I must select a file system but there is no one to select, when I click the CreateDIR button says "you must select a filesystem". If I click in any link it allways load the new user setup page, how can I set up the user?
Captura.PNG

João Cardoso

Jul 16, 2014, 5:31:20 PM7/16/14
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:55:23 PM UTC+1, Víctor Sánchez wrote:
Hello, I can not setup a new user. I must select a file system but there is no one to select,

You have to tell us your box hardware model -- DNS-320-rev-? DNS-320L-rev-?
A screnshoot of the Status Page (at least) is also needed. Read the Forum Presentation text.

Was you running the First Login Wizard?
What have you selected when you was asked to format the disk? Keep the default "Don't touch my Disks" selection? What filesystem did you have in the disk?

when I click the CreateDIR button says "you must select a filesystem". If I click in any link it allways load the new user setup page, how can I set up the user?

First you must have a filesystem built in the disk. The Disk Wizard does that for you.
If you already have a linux filesystem on the disk you don't need to format the disk, you can keep the "Don't touch my disks....".

To abort the First Login Wizard, read the page instructions in blue -- hit Logout!