Transmission 2.80 released

scaramanga

Jun 29, 2013, 4:57:14 AM6/29/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joao,

The long awaited (for me) 2.80 release of Transmission is finally out, and it brings some much wanted features, such as renaming files and folders:
https://trac.transmissionbt.com/wiki/Changes#version-2.80
Could you, please, provide us with an updated package?

Please note that Kylek had some trouble building it for ffp-0.5 (OABI): http://forum.dsmg600.info/viewtopic.php?pid=48110#p48110
Or maybe it's better to wait till 2.81 or 2.82?

Thank you for your continued support.

João Cardoso

Jun 29, 2013, 11:27:07 AM6/29/13
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:57:14 AM UTC+1, scaramanga wrote:
Hi Joao,

The long awaited (for me) 2.80 release of Transmission is finally out, and it brings some much wanted features, such as renaming files and folders:
https://trac.transmissionbt.com/wiki/Changes#version-2.80
Could you, please, provide us with an updated package?

Done.
Now available in a theatre near you :-)

scaramanga

Jun 30, 2013, 8:01:03 AM6/30/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Seems to work just fine.
hmm, the web interface as well as other Transmission front-ends need to play catch up. At the moment, none seems to support file renaming.