ffp 0.7 package manager page access problem (perpetual loading)

Gabriel Paré-Olivier

Apr 27, 2014, 1:46:45 PM4/27/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since today, when I access the ffp package manager page from the Alt-F interface, the page is constantly loading and never displays the available and installed packaged (waited more than 10 minutes). What is displayed is the header (ffp-0.7 Package Manager Warning: configuration files are overwritten when updating) and the rest is just blank. CPU is not loaded more than usual. Header appears quickly (normal speed). I tried to load old setting files without any success.

Yesterday I was able to access it. As far as I know I changed nothing since then. The last thing I changed was adding some permissions in SWAT on Friday, which is not supposed to be related.

I tried to access the page on Chrome and IE. I'm running Alt-F 0.1RC3, ffp 0.7.

Any hint ?

Thanks, Gab

Gabriel Paré-Olivier

Apr 27, 2014, 7:22:40 PM4/27/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Can this have a link with the fact that http://inreto.de/ is down?

I tried to reinstall is and it's timing out on download.

Thanks, Gab

João Cardoso

Apr 28, 2014, 1:36:01 PM4/28/14

On Monday, April 28, 2014 12:22:40 AM UTC+1, Gabriel Paré-Olivier wrote:
Can this have a link with the fact that http://inreto.de/ is down?

Yes, probably, although I wasn't able to exactly reproduce the described issue with my current sources.
I have now set a shorter timeout.
Hope that I don't forget to check it out when the server is online again (I searched for a mirror, but found none)

Thanks

Gabriel Paré-Olivier