Page Customization

Christopher Matuszak

Feb 25, 2016, 10:24:02 PM2/25/16
to Alt-F
Is there a way to customize the pages in the control panel?

I just don't like the whole white page thing.. hurts my eyes late at night...

João Cardoso

Feb 26, 2016, 9:39:14 AM2/26/16
to Alt-F

On Friday, 26 February 2016 03:24:02 UTC, Christopher Matuszak wrote:
Is there a way to customize the pages in the control panel?

I just don't like the whole white page thing.. hurts my eyes late at night...

You have to create your own theme, using the command line:

Create files  /usr/www/scripts/mytheme.thm and /usr/www/scripts/mytheme.css with the changes you want.
Then, at System->Utilities, Theme, your new theme will appear -- select it.
Just an example:

/usr/www/scripts/mytheme.thm contents:
# my own theme
dull