SMB always start while NFS never start event after reboot

David

Jun 10, 2020, 3:12:02 PM6/10/20
to Alt-F
HI,

Thanks for that piece of firmware. I was scared to install it first however now I can tell v 1.0 is quite stable.
Even though the interface is not stylish, I admit this is really faster than ever...
I have a DNS 323 Rev B./ Alt-F 1.0 with kernel 4.4.86

I still have an tiny issue though. Whenever I untick the SMB box and tick the NFS box instead. Even though I submit. Anytime I reboot, the SMB service is started while NFS is off.

Do you have any idea why?

Regards,
David

alt-f.PNG

Jesus M Diaz

Jun 10, 2020, 3:34:12 PM6/10/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Remember you have to save the settings to flash before rebooting to make them persistent.

David