Request/Question: OpenID identity server?

Gaiko

Jun 25, 2013, 8:37:51 AM6/25/13
Hi João,

I have been chuggin along with my ALT-F Improved DNS323 and loving it. I am working on getting owncloud going but another thing that I was hoping for was running OpenID. I have looked around and there doesn't seem to be anything in the works mentioned here, or on dsmg600.info so I just thought I would throw it out there as a request/suggestion. I am faaaar from a developer/programer but it seems like this is something that Alt-F could support as there is already a webserver etc included (I base that observation on the stuff I saw here). Anyway, even it is is not to be I am still grateful for the help you provided before while i was trying to get my 3tb drives working with my DNS323.

Cheers,

-Gaiko

PS Doh, i just saw the post about sourceforge tickets. Will put my request there.