Plex on DNS-327L with Alt-F

Alex Khroustalev

Nov 4, 2019, 3:55:12 PM11/4/19
to Alt-F

Hello.

For those who are interested I managed to successfully run Plex Media Server on DNS-327L with Alt-F 1.0.

I’ve made an archive with everything needed. It’s based on Netgear ARMv7 Plex package and some libraries from DNS-327L original firmware.

Extract it anywhere and run ./plexstart.sh script. Make sure you have enough space for Plex's media library. Mine has grown up to 1,5 Gb.

On first launch there may be an error message:

Error in command line:the argument for option '--serverUuid' should follow immediately after the equal sign

It’s OK, the error will go away once the server is linked to a Plex account.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me pack it into a proper Alt-F package.

The package is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XWvrVJ_ch3FnVNZFoDacA7AzqJURX7hK

Nicolas Desveaux

Nov 4, 2019, 4:10:17 PM11/4/19
to al...@googlegroups.com
amazing man. I hope it's compatible with 320 series :)

Roberto Ribes

Feb 13, 2023, 2:47:11 AM2/13/23
to Alt-F
Hey, it's is working fine as PLEX server? It's really interesting.