resurrecting a DNS 323 with Alt-F

Chris Toshack

Apr 1, 2024, 12:01:40 PMApr 1
to Alt-F
So I recently came across my old 323 which was running rc 0.5 I believe.  Anyway long story short when I plugged the box in it was working right away.  I installed 1.0 and it was also running but I noticed i had degraded raid system warning.   Anyway I decided to run a check and when I did I can't seem to access the box now.

Should I let it sit for a bit maybe the check is running and causing the no access issue and it will be fine when it finishes?

Or is something wrong?

Bert K

Apr 2, 2024, 1:42:18 PMApr 2
to al...@googlegroups.com
It can take many hours.  Progress may be shown on the management status page.  Some checks show 5 stages with % complete.