davfs2 package

Miguel Duarte

Jun 26, 2012, 10:52:14 AM6/26/12
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the package davfs2 (and related dependencies) to Alt-F?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/davfs2

My use case:

I want to create a permanent mount to webdav servers, for my NAS backup and easy access through my home network. Also, together with otixo cloud service (using webdav), I can mount services like Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Picasa and SkyDrive.

Regards,

Miguel

Joao Cardoso

Jun 26, 2012, 2:36:42 PM6/26/12
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:52:14 PM UTC+1, Miguel Duarte wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the package davfs2 (and related dependencies) to Alt-F?

Probably, but you will have to wait a little.
Please add a issue-request so I will not forgot doing it.