Amazon Cloud Drive Sync

Sascha Knauf

Dec 6, 2015, 4:57:17 AM12/6/15
to Alt-F
Hi,
since days im searching for a possibility to sync my DNS 320 L Rev A with running Alt-F to the Amazon Cloud Drive. Im only find solutions for S3 but this is not the same, right?

Has anyone an idea to get Alt-F in sync with ACD?

Best Regards

João Cardoso

Dec 6, 2015, 6:37:25 PM12/6/15
to Alt-F

On Sunday, 6 December 2015 09:57:17 UTC, Sascha Knauf wrote:
Hi,
since days im searching for a possibility to sync my DNS 320 L Rev A with running Alt-F to the Amazon Cloud Drive. Im only find solutions for S3 but this is not the same, right?

Right

Has anyone an idea to get Alt-F in sync with ACD?

So it seems that a Python cli exists. Only trying will tell if it works.

Best Regards