Minidlna only show public folders

laurentm6

Aug 25, 2012, 7:28:07 PM8/25/12
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello!!

I've just made a fresh install of Alt-F on my DNS323 and everything is running fine, except minidlna.
On my Wd Tv Live (Dlna player), minidlna only shows public shared folders (RO and RW), but not the directory specified in minidlna.conf (/mnt/Volume1/Dlna). The path is correct thought. (no error message when lauching minidlna).
Have I missed something?

Thanks for your help!!

Laurent

Joao Cardoso

Aug 28, 2012, 4:11:31 PM8/28/12
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:28:07 AM UTC+1, laurentm6 wrote:
Hello!!

I've just made a fresh install of Alt-F on my DNS323 and everything is running fine, except minidlna.
On my Wd Tv Live (Dlna player), minidlna only shows public shared folders (RO and RW), but not the directory specified in minidlna.conf (/mnt/Volume1/Dlna). The path is correct thought. (no error message when lauching minidlna).

Can you post the output of 'grep ^media_dir /etc/minidlna.conf'
What about the minidlna log? System->Utilities->Logs
You might have to increase the log verbosity by editing /etc/minidlna.conf and changing 'log_level'