Transmission 3.0

Rodrigo Aluizio

Jun 12, 2020, 7:27:58 AM6/12/20
to Alt-F
Will Transmission 3.0 update be available for Alt-F? It has an interesting update. RPC now support IPv6!

Thanks for the attention.

João Cardoso

Jun 13, 2020, 1:39:19 PM6/13/20
to Alt-F
It is now available. IPv6 was not tested however.

Rodrigo Aluizio

Jun 14, 2020, 9:08:40 AM6/14/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it works. You need to chance some things in configuration file:

    "rpc-bind-address": "::",
    "rpc-host-whitelist-enabled": false,

but it works.

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Sep 27, 2020, 3:53:36 PM9/27/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
BTW, I could not start transmission after the upgrade. It appears that it starts, but when I refresh the alt-f screen, process appears as down.

I even tried to uninstall and install ir back, and no success.

Is there any way to clean up all traces from Transmission, and start from scratch?

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android

Thanks, it works. You need to chance something in configuration file:

Em sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2020 08:27:58 UTC-3, Rodrigo Aluizio escreveu:
Will Transmission 3.0 update be available for Alt-F? It has an interesting update. RPC now support IPv6!

Thanks for the attention.

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Sep 28, 2020, 3:37:31 PM9/28/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Also, I just tried to check the logs from transmission, but file is empty (zero bytes).
--
[]´s
Paulo

Paulo Elifaz Andrielli

Oct 1, 2020, 12:37:06 AM10/1/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
Don't know why, tested today, and it worked.

Looks like my unit was too hot those days, thats the only explanation

[]'s
Paulo
sent from Android