Installing LighttpD & owncloud

Gaiko

Dec 15, 2012, 6:56:38 AM12/15/12
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am still humming along with my RAID1 3tb drives (thanks again Joao) and thought I would give owncloud a try. So i started off making the mistake of installing lightpd and owncloud at the same time, ok so uninstalled owncloud and tried to configure lighttpd so i made a server root dir for lighttpd (/mnt/md0/WebData) then hit submit, then tried to StartNow the lighttpd service... got an error that i don't quite understand:

ln: /etc/ssl/certs/server.pem: No such file or directory
Starting lighttpd: 2012-12-15 15:54:17: (network.c.747) SSL: Private key does not match the certificate public key, reason: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory /etc/ssl/certs/lighttpd.pem
Fail.

So no lighttpd yet and no owncloud :(

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong or if this is a bug would really be appreciated!

Cheers,

-Gaiko

Joao Cardoso

Dec 15, 2012, 12:17:12 PM12/15/12
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:56:38 AM UTC, Gaiko wrote:
Hi I am still humming along with my RAID1 3tb drives (thanks again Joao) and thought I would give owncloud a try. So i started off making the mistake of installing lightpd and owncloud at the same time, ok so uninstalled owncloud and tried to configure lighttpd so i made a server root dir for lighttpd (/mnt/md0/WebData) then hit submit, then tried to StartNow the lighttpd service... got an error that i don't quite understand:

ln: /etc/ssl/certs/server.pem: No such file or directory
Starting lighttpd: 2012-12-15 15:54:17: (network.c.747) SSL: Private key does not match the certificate public key, reason: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory /etc/ssl/certs/lighttpd.pem
Fail.

Thanks for the report and error message.
It's a bug, the problem being that my system has many changes since RC2, and I sometimes forget that fact when creating packages.

Can you please execute the command

cp /etc/ssl/certs/vsftpd.pem /etc/ssl/certs/server.pem

and retry?
After all problems are solved I will issue a new lighttpd package.

Gaiko

Dec 16, 2012, 12:45:16 AM12/16/12
to al...@googlegroups.com
Yeah! It worked!

As usual thanx sooo much!
Message has been deleted

Joao Cardoso

Dec 16, 2012, 10:27:59 AM12/16/12
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:45:16 AM UTC, Gaiko wrote:
Yeah! It worked!

Unfortunately only until the next reboot. You then need to repeat the procedure.
I have to fix that with a package update.