Creating/changing themes

Mark Walker

Feb 14, 2015, 8:58:54 AM2/14/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I just got a DLink 320L & put Alt-F on it straight away.

The first thing I'd like to do is have a play around with the theme. Because with a few little changes the Dull theme could be a little easier to use & nicer to look at.

So, to get started would I be right to assume I just need a .thm file which references my resources?

I've not looked at the markup but is it static enough to run locally while I re-style things? And does the project have a repo? Who knows, maybe I'll have something worth committing.

João Cardoso

Feb 15, 2015, 9:56:28 AM2/15/15
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 1:58:54 PM UTC, Mark Walker wrote:
Hey,

I just got a DLink 320L & put Alt-F on it straight away.

The first thing I'd like to do is have a play around with the theme. Because with a few little changes the Dull theme could be a little easier to use & nicer to look at.

So, to get started would I be right to assume I just need a .thm file which references my resources?

Yes.

I've not looked at the markup but is it static enough to run locally while I re-style things?

Yes.

And does the project have a repo? Who knows, maybe I'll have something worth committing.

If you want to contribute post it in the forum.

Thanks

Jose Ramirez

Feb 26, 2015, 2:57:04 PM2/26/15
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I´m very new in this, but how can we modify the interface or theme? what we need to do it?

Thank´s a lot