Blue HD LEDs stay on after upgrade to 1.0

Younes Manton

Jan 2, 2019, 9:27:55 AM1/2/19
to Alt-F
Hi, I just upgraded a DNS323-B from RC4 to 1.0 and everything seems to be OK, except that the blue HD LEDs stay on, even when there is no disk activity. Even when the drives go to standby and the orange LEDs start blinking, the blue LEDs stay on. No process has any files from the HD open.

Is this a new change in behaviour?

João Cardoso

Jan 2, 2019, 1:29:35 PM1/2/19
to Alt-F

On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 14:27:55 UTC, Younes Manton wrote:
Hi, I just upgraded a DNS323-B from RC4 to 1.0 and everything seems to be OK, except that the blue HD LEDs stay on, even when there is no disk activity. Even when the drives go to standby and the orange LEDs start blinking, the blue LEDs stay on. No process has any files from the HD open.

Is this a new change in behaviour?

It might be, it might change with different kernel versions. In this case it has changed to "disk present"