Wake on Lan

Marcin Pyzik

Dec 17, 2014, 7:35:32 AM12/17/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have DNS-323, rev B1 board with ALT-F RC4 installed.

I'm wondering if there is a possiblity of Wake on LAN  (WOL) by any "magic" pocket being send from router or any another device?

Best
Martin.

João Cardoso

Dec 17, 2014, 12:16:10 PM12/17/14
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:35:32 PM UTC, Marcin Pyzik wrote:
Hello,
I have DNS-323, rev B1 board with ALT-F RC4 installed.

I'm wondering if there is a possiblity of Wake on LAN  (WOL)

I don't think so.
The DNS-323-rev-C1 seems to be WOL capable, but I don't know how to do it.

Marcin Pyzik

Dec 17, 2014, 2:39:23 PM12/17/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to enter the device into deep sleep mode and after magic pocket sent WOL?
Are you familiar with such apk?

----

Pozdrawiam
Marcin Pyzik

João Cardoso

Dec 17, 2014, 2:48:23 PM12/17/14
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:39:23 PM UTC, Marcin Pyzik wrote:
Is it possible to enter the device into deep sleep mode and after magic pocket sent WOL?

Not that I know. This depends on the *hardware*, it has to *support* WOL. And then one has to know how to activate it -- it's hardware dependent.
As for the "deep sleep", I think that it makes no sense, and no, there is no support for it in Alt-F (and will never be)

Are you familiar with such apk?

----

Pozdrawiam
Marcin Pyzik

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:35:32 PM UTC, Marcin Pyzik wrote:
Hello,
I have DNS-323, rev B1 board with ALT-F RC4 installed.

I'm wondering if there is a possiblity of Wake on LAN  (WOL)

I don't think so.
The DNS-323-rev-C1 seems to be WOL capable, but I don't know how to do it.

by any "magic" pocket being send from router or any another device?

Best
Martin.

Ronaldo Antoni

Dec 17, 2014, 5:57:49 PM12/17/14
to Grupo Alt-F
DNS-320L supports wake-on-lan, using Alt-F!

Ronaldo Antoni
(54)9979-8920