Joshua Newman

Apr 5, 2014, 12:10:35 PM4/5/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Wish I had found Alt-F before my foray into building my own DNS-320 firmware :)
So I'm looking for the Alt-F-Utils on sourceforge, but sourceforge shows no files in that subproject - and I'll need to use the firmware splitter to extract and re-flash over what I've already done. Where can these be found?
For what it's worth, I've tried the old splitdns323fw and dns323-firmware-tools but haven't had success (unparseable signature string?)

João Cardoso

Apr 8, 2014, 4:49:54 PM4/8/14
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, April 5, 2014 5:10:35 PM UTC+1, Joshua Newman wrote:
Wish I had found Alt-F before my foray into building my own DNS-320 firmware :)
So I'm looking for the Alt-F-Utils on sourceforge, but sourceforge shows no files in that subproject

It's called dns323-fw.c; after compiling (works on linux) just execute it and a terse help will be displayed.