Problems accessing my data

Pete-7

Jan 12, 2013, 7:38:04 PM1/12/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, im new to alt-f and i am still a noob with linux.

I have just flashed my dns 323 with the latest version of alt-f, the installation went through without any problems, even the chkdsk after the initial boot went fine, but now i cannot access any of my files that was stored on the hard drive before it was flashed, during the installation i made sure not to make any changes to the drive. The only thing i can access is the users Home Folder.

Is there anyway that i can regain access to my old files, or all they lost ?

Thanks alot !!

Joao Cardoso

Jan 14, 2013, 11:12:13 AM1/14/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Not lost. Search the forum for "can't access shares" or something similar.

Thanks alot !!

Gambitmac

Apr 26, 2013, 2:21:31 PM4/26/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
I have ran into the same problem, did you ever find a solution?