Lighttpd / Webdav / Owncloud

Ronaldo Antoni

Sep 30, 2014, 9:00:24 AM9/30/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Owncloud 7.0.2 installed on dns-320l. I had problems with UTF-8 encoding, which does not exist in owncloud. She skirted comendando owncloud few lines in / lib / private / util.php. This should cause me problems in the next update, but as far as my knowledge allows me was that I could do at the time.

The synchronization functions from the server to the client and just get the message that webdav is not enabled on the server. Already efetuei tests enabling and disabling the option, with anybody and anyuser selected. Always restart lighttpd service after a change and could not solve the problem yet.

It's a mess that I am or could be some error in lighttpd package Alt-F?

João Cardoso

Sep 30, 2014, 2:14:05 PM9/30/14
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:00:24 PM UTC+1, Ronaldo Antoni wrote:
Owncloud 7.0.2 installed on dns-320l. I had problems with UTF-8 encoding, which does not exist in owncloud. She skirted comendando owncloud few lines in / lib / private / util.php. This should cause me problems in the next update, but as far as my knowledge allows me was that I could do at the time.

I have just uploaded owncloud-7.0.2 to sourceforge.
Hope that it will not interfere with your install.

The synchronization functions from the server to the client and just get the message that webdav is not enabled on the server. Already efetuei tests enabling and disabling the option, with anybody and anyuser selected. Always restart lighttpd service after a change and could not solve the problem yet.

As far as I know they are referring to owncloud own webdav server, not with lighttpd webdav.
Using Dolphin, I suceed using

webdav://dns-320l:8080/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/

as lighttpd is using port 8080

Ronaldo Antoni

Sep 30, 2014, 2:57:26 PM9/30/14
to Grupo Alt-F
I will prefer the default installation of Alt-F, no doubt. Even you had already informed me that the package with the new version would come out in the coming days, but I insisted on trying to solve the problem as a matter of curiosity even. And the error message webdav caught my attention, so the forum post.
But even with the error message, the sync worked perfectly.

Ronaldo Antoni
(54)9979-8920