Static IP Address on DNS-323 A1 using Alt-F 1.0

SCARNG

Sep 16, 2020, 4:57:10 PM9/16/20
to Alt-F
I'm trying to make my NAS always using 172.16.0.101 but nothing I do is working.   It keeps reverting back to 172.16.0.28

ScDc

Sep 18, 2020, 5:00:19 AM9/18/20
to al...@googlegroups.com
after commiting config changes using "submit" button on configuration page - it's also required to save changes into flash memory to survive the reboot using SYSTEM/UTILITIES/SaveSettings.

one other option is to reserve IP by MAC address of the box on your router/DHCP server. This way your box will alwyas obtain the same IP from DHCP server using DHCP configuration.