Missing Files

Christopher Archer

Apr 26, 2013, 1:34:10 PM4/26/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Just flashed from stock F/W to Alt-F on my D-Link DNS323 that was loaded with backups, pictures, etc. I'm unable to locate them, has the flashing destroyed my files? Or are they just misplaced?

Joao Cardoso

Apr 26, 2013, 8:42:11 PM4/26/13
to al...@googlegroups.com

Gambitmac

Apr 26, 2013, 9:32:37 PM4/26/13
The link was very helpful in setting up samba thanks, was trying to access my missing files via WinSCP and they were gone,

I jumped the gun on this one.. sorry, after a few hours files showed back up on their own, looks like a disk check program was running on the files that were lost.  It started 1-5 different test once it was complete the files reappeared.  Thanks for the F/W much nicer than stock D-Link F/W.