How can I allocate hdd space quotas in Alt-F

Stefan Moll

Mar 12, 2024, 6:44:37 AMMar 12
to Alt-F
Dear community,

I am new here and have just set up an Alt-F DNS323. I can connect my nas to the windows 11 pc. There is one user set up, i.e. "stefan" that has a folder allocated "/mnt/md0/Users/Stefan". Connected to Windows the "S:\" (S for Stefan) network hard drive shows the full 457gb disk space available to store data. I want to set up another user and allocate space to both users so that they store the data in separate folders. How can I allocate disk space in Alt-F Web interface to different users?

Thanks for your help. Best regards Stefan