DNS-320 revBx - reverting to stock firmware

Pan Pantziarka

Jan 19, 2023, 1:56:32 AM1/19/23
to Alt-F
Hi. I'd like to revert to the D-Link firmware and have the last released version - and it's labelled as being for Rev B models (downloaded from D-Link directly). When I try the Alt-F firmware option it starts the process, does the upload and then reports that the firmware is for Rev A models and stops. Any suggestions on how I can proceed? I don't suppose someone has a working Rev B firmware they've successfully used via Alt-F?

Thanks.

Pan Pantziarka

Jan 19, 2023, 9:59:44 AM1/19/23
to Alt-F
OK - problem solved. Not an issue with Alt-F at all but badly named legacy firmware images from D-Link.