FreeRadius

Hunt Wornall

Nov 4, 2013, 2:04:52 PM11/4/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone tried to compile FreeRadius on this platform?   I see a few prec-ompiled ARM binaries for fedora and mention of a QNAP NAS having a FreeRadius binary.   I wanted to see how difficult it would be to compile this before converting my 323 to Alt-F.  I'm looking for a low-cost, low-power solution to getting a radius server to serve passwords to a VPN gateway.

João Cardoso

Nov 6, 2013, 10:20:45 AM11/6/13
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, November 4, 2013 7:04:52 PM UTC, Hunt Wornall wrote:
Has anyone tried to compile FreeRadius on this platform?

No

   I see a few prec-ompiled ARM binaries for fedora and mention of a QNAP NAS having a FreeRadius binary.   I wanted to see how difficult it would be to compile this

It depends on which other software packages it depends on. It they already exists under Alt-F (see https://sites.google.com/site/altfirmware/home/packages) it shouldn't be difficult. Testing it, however, is another story.

I think that ffp-0.5 has a freeradius server, so even if you aren't able to compile it for Alt-F you could use that one.