How to Enable PHP-LDAP Module (ALT-F RC6) DNS-320L

Leandro SSA

Sep 29, 2017, 4:40:48 PM9/29/17
to Alt-F
Hi Everybody

I have install Owncloud on DNS-320L (ALT-F RC6) and i received the follow error when i try integrate the LDAP Authentication by Owncloud.

João Cardoso

Sep 29, 2017, 10:35:29 PM9/29/17
to Alt-F

On Friday, 29 September 2017 21:40:48 UTC+1, Leandro SSA wrote:
Hi Everybody

I have install Owncloud on DNS-320L (ALT-F RC6) and i received the follow error when i try integrate the LDAP Authentication by Owncloud.

I'm afraid that there is no LDAP support in Alt-F

You can try to install Entware-ng  (Packages->Entware) and its lighttpd/lighttpd-mod-authn_ldap/openldap/php7-mod-ldap packages. You have then to edit/configure them from the command line.