DNS 320L - Unusual behavior after Alt-F Firmware update

Kamil Jamnik

Feb 23, 2024, 2:52:40 PMFeb 23
to Alt-F
Hello.

I updated my Dlink DNS 320L with the appropriate .bin firmware. The process worked fine until the NAS drive restarted. The IP address has not changed, after entering the IP address in the browser, the login window is displayed, but I cannot log in. Each login attempt ends with the Error 404 Not Found message. Additionally, the L and R disk lights are lit red, even though I only have one disk inserted in the L bay. Can anyone help me? Is there any way to restore the factory firmware?
20240223_204921.jpg

Joao Cardoso

Feb 23, 2024, 3:37:01 PMFeb 23
to Alt-F Group
Clear your browser cache.
You are probably seeing the (cached) dlink login page; alt-f login page is quite different.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024, 19:52 Kamil Jamnik, <jamni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

I updated my Dlink DNS 320L with the appropriate .bin firmware. The process worked fine until the NAS drive restarted. The IP address has not changed, after entering the IP address in the browser, the login window is displayed, but I cannot log in. Each login attempt ends with the Error 404 Not Found message. Additionally, the L and R disk lights are lit red, even though I only have one disk inserted in the L bay. Can anyone help me? Is there any way to restore the factory firmware?

Message has been deleted