DNS-323 unreachable after setting network frame size from 1500 to 7500

Gabor Hegedus

Dec 12, 2018, 3:43:57 PM12/12/18
to Alt-F

Hi there,
Anyone could help me out how to reach my DNS323?
I've set the (jumbo) network frame size from 1500 to 7500 in hope of better network speed but as soon as I changed the value, the DNS is unreachable...
Tried to reset the thing with the reset button on the back but no luck...
Powered it off, but still the same...
However, the device is showing quite a big network activity (according to the blinking power button and the HDD LED flashing).

Did I just brick my DNS?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards,
Gabor

João Cardoso

Dec 12, 2018, 9:40:24 PM12/12/18
to Alt-F

On Wednesday, 12 December 2018 20:43:57 UTC, Gabor Hegedus wrote:

Hi there,
Anyone could help me out how to reach my DNS323?
I've set the (jumbo) network frame size from 1500 to 7500 in hope of better network speed but as soon as I changed the value, the DNS is unreachable...
Tried to reset the thing with the reset button on the back but no luck...

And how have you done that? Following the "about buttons and leds" wiki?