No IP / access after upgrade

pass...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 11:33:30 AM1/29/23
to Alt-F
I have DNS-320 rev.A and it was running for years on some of the RC versions.
Yesterday I got two new drives for this unit, downloaded all files to another drive and decided to upgrade the firmware to the 1.0 release since I was planning to start from scratch I selected "Erase all settings (IP might change)" and after UI finished an upgrade I rebooted the device.
Device is no longer accessible via web interface, I am unable to find its IP in my network and 192.168.1.230 isn't responsive neither.
Looks like device is adequately responding to reset button: while it's pressed it is blinking yellow LEDs left, right, left, righ... and when I hold the reset longer than 20 seconds it reboots the device.
Please advise what can be done to assign an IP and access the device.

pass...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 12:05:31 PM1/29/23
to Alt-F
Looks like it needed some time.
It's visible now (after 90 minutes of being online) and I am in the setup wizard.