Dlink DNS-320L Hard. Rev. A2

Celio do Carmo

Sep 2, 2014, 10:58:24 AM9/2/14
to al...@googlegroups.com
Hi people!!!

I have Dlink DNS-320L with Hardware revision A2, this firmaware Alt-F-0.1RC4-DNS-320L-rev-A1 works on my NAS? I having a big problem with my NAS, after single boot the power led still blinking end not initialize my disks. The only way to fix is removing/placing back the internal batery, i have suspecius in Dlink official firmaware...

Someone can help me?

Best regards.

João Cardoso

Sep 2, 2014, 6:50:33 PM9/2/14

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 3:58:24 PM UTC+1, Celio do Carmo wrote:
Hi people!!!

Olá Celio

I have Dlink DNS-320L with Hardware revision A2, this firmaware Alt-F-0.1RC4-DNS-320L-rev-A1 works on my NAS?

If you search the forum you will find a couple of references to the DNS320L, rev-A1/A2/A3.
Basic functionality works, stay tuned for further developments.

I having a big problem with my NAS, after single boot the power led still blinking end not initialize my disks. The only way to fix is removing/placing back the internal batery, i have suspecius in Dlink official firmaware...

Well, you might have a hardware problem. If the official firmware don't handle it, I wouldn't be confident that an alternative firmware will handle it... D-Link has the knowledge, we are only guessing  by reverse-engineering.