Package request: Htop

mattg

Oct 9, 2013, 12:33:13 AM10/9/13
to al...@googlegroups.com
I would like htop. I use it in ffp but that is the only thing I use in ffp since everything I need is available through Alt-f packages. I would like to htop in a package and delete ffp. I have been trying to compile from source but I am coming up with errors. If anyone is willing to help, or create a package, it would be appreciated.

João Cardoso

Oct 9, 2013, 3:05:59 PM10/9/13
to al...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:33:13 AM UTC+1, mattg wrote:
I would like htop. I use it in ffp but that is the only thing I use in ffp since everything I need is available through Alt-f packages. I would like to htop in a package and delete ffp. I have been trying to compile from source but I am coming up with errors. If anyone is willing to help, or create a package, it would be appreciated.

Done.

mattg

Oct 10, 2013, 2:06:45 AM10/10/13
to al...@googlegroups.com