DLink Security Announcement : are we concern ?

Christophe DEMAY

Apr 7, 2024, 2:22:19 AMApr 7
to Alt-F
Sorry, i'm french and not very good in english
I read that DLink have a backdoor insecure.
I want to known if this is dangerous for DNS325 with Alt-F
Thanks

Andrew Chan

Apr 7, 2024, 12:22:35 PMApr 7
to Alt-F
A proof of concept of the exploit is here:

Hell Fish

Apr 7, 2024, 1:44:40 PMApr 7
to Alt-F
No concern here..
I doubt you would find any exploit working for D-Link firmware and Alt-F.. for this one, just check yourself there is no nas_sharing.cgi on Alt-F
$ ls /usr/www/cgi-bin/

Exposing any D-Link "programmed" software to the internet is a bad idea, proven time over time again

Christophe DEMAY

Apr 8, 2024, 2:55:03 AMApr 8
to Alt-F
Thanks gaben and Hell Fish, i don't see this files so no problem with alt-f