milled coffee?

bwilson4web

Nov 29, 2013, 6:00:25 PM11/29/13
to alt-coffee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I enjoy chocolate covered, espresso beans. But they can be a little 'sticky' after chewing up and I would like to use espresso beans in other dishes. To that end, I need them 'milled' or 'crushed' so there are no sharp points. A powder would work but if they could be milled to be smooth on the outside, they would work too.

Right now, I'm thinking of a rolling, rock polisher only with some heavy steel balls to mash the beans. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Yes, I could brew them and use the espresso instead of water but I also want the bulk . . . another source of dietary fiber.

Thanks,
Bob Wilson

David Schellenberg

Nov 29, 2013, 6:57:45 PM11/29/13