Helio Says McCain Will Win

1 view

LibraLove

Aug 18, 2008, 5:37:39 PM8/18/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Ok. After pulling out my hair looking at every possible system and
comparison to indicate the winner of the coming election. I have found
what I think is the definitive answer in the Helio and Lats.

Transiting Helio Venus 17 conj Chiron 19 Aqua is GT to John's Helio
Chiron at 18 Gemini and his Helio Venus at 17 Libra.

Then at 00 Lats of the election day is Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and
Neptune and McCain's natal Helio Jupiter, Uranus and Ceres (civil
service) are ALL 00 as well.

Obama has Helio Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus at 00 Lats and T. Helio
Jupiter is on his Saturn and that T. Helio Chiron con Venus is trine
his N. Helio Mars which is also McCain's Venus, but he has nothing in
Gemini
close enough to complete a Grand Trine configuration.

As we know from the Magi's, major Helio geometric configurations occur
when we experience major wins and events. So this indicates McCain the
sure winner. :(

Oh well... another 4 years of death, destruction, torture, a
spriraling deficit and removal of our constitutional rights. Sigh...

Sharon

LibraLove

Aug 18, 2008, 5:55:11 PM8/18/08
to All Astrology Moderated
I forgot to mention, just for the traditional Geo crowd, Obama has P.
Mercury square P. Saturn at 0.0 on November 5, 2008. That is usually a
"No." And P. Mars is square P Saturn applying at 0.2.

LibraLove

Aug 19, 2008, 11:11:11 AM8/19/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Ok, Fraidy Cats, no takers?

How about McCain's Geo Long Grand Cross applying as the election has
ended?

Here it is: His P. Venus will be conjunct the T. Venus at 22 Sag on
November 5 and applying. T. Saturn is 19 Virgo with natal Venus is 22
Virgo and N. and P. Chiron is 22 Gemini and his N. Saturn is 20
Pisces while T. Uranus is 18 Pisces Ret.

So that Grand Cross in Geo Longs is a concern. The thing is, Obama has
nothing that powerful in his natal, progressed or transits. A Helio GT
and a Geo GC for McCain is phenomenal.

He also has a Super Longevity Magi geometry with T. Neptune at 21 Aqua
quincunx his Natal Venus 22 Virg and trine his N and P Chiron at 22
Gem. So that swings off the Grand Cross and adds a Mystical Triangle.
These are ALL powerful geometries that the ancients believed foretold
important events.

Then when you look at McCain's 45 degree sort. McCain's Sun and Venus
are at 00 Aries along with T. Pluto. He may have also been born with
MC at 00 Aries if his mom's rethinking his birth time on TV one day is
correct at 11 am rather than 9 am.

McCain also has T. Pluto on his Nodes, which I believe that GWB had in
his first election if memory serves. Most thought it was a negative
but it turned out to be "connections with the seat of power". In this
case the McCain Nodes are Sag-Gem.

Obama just does not have the powerful configurations to back up such a
win in either Geo or Helio. I could get into Uranian and the
Transneptunian pictures but I am running out of time.

Anyone else wish to chime in? ;) Sharon

LibraLove

Aug 19, 2008, 11:24:42 AM8/19/08
to All Astrology Moderated

On Aug 19, 10:11 am, LibraLove <snackypud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Then when you look at McCain's 45 degree sort. McCain's Sun and Venus
> are at 00 Aries along with T. Pluto. He may have also been born with
> MC at 00 Aries if his mom's rethinking his birth time on TV one day is
> correct at 11 am rather than 9 am.

I forgot to specify. McCain's Sun and Venus have come to 00 Aries by
Solar Arc Direction on the 45 deg sort. The T. Pluto at the time of
the election is also 00 Aries.

Sharon