Group's chart

Ray Murphy

Jun 28, 2008, 1:56:51 AM6/28/08
to Alt-Astrology-Moderated
Hi All,

Here is the chart for the start of the new group.

http://alt-astrology-moderated.googlegroups.com/web/AAMOD%20GOOGLE.gif?hl=en&gsc=VY_TcCEAAACWyISm_wZ204sZpck4vjrPiFubheO_JGtWT_RDR8kPYUzfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE

Make yourselves at home and don't worry about silly moderation any
more.

Ray
Message has been deleted

Apollia

Jun 28, 2008, 3:46:32 AM6/28/08
to Alt-Astrology-Moderated
On Jun 28, 3:44�am, Apollia <xerxes...@aol.com> wrote:

[...]

Drat, my first post, and I'm already making errors. I somehow ended
up with two copies of the post I was replying to. Oh, well,
whatever... :-)

----

Apollia My website: http://www.astroblahhh.com/

Birth data: -qa July 3 1981 12:50 EDT 79:59W 40:26N (Pittsburgh, PA)

Ray Murphy

Jun 28, 2008, 4:01:16 AM6/28/08
to Alt-Astrology-Moderated

On Jun 28, 4:46 pm, Apollia <xerxes...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 3:44�am, Apollia <xerxes...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Drat, my first post, and I'm already making errors. I somehow ended
> up with two copies of the post I was replying to. Oh, well,
> whatever... :-)

RM: It doesn't matter, but if anyone posts via Google they can easily
remove messages by selecting Options/More Options (on the right hand
side after they open their post) and selecting "Remove" -- then make
sure you press the radio button for "Yes" before hitting ok or
whateverr it is.

Ray

Apollia

Jun 28, 2008, 4:21:39 AM6/28/08
to Alt-Astrology-Moderated
On Jun 28, 4:01 am, Ray Murphy <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 4:46 pm, Apollia <xerxes...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 28, 3:44?am, Apollia <xerxes...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > [...]
>
> > Drat, my first post, and I'm already making errors. I somehow ended
> > up with two copies of the post I was replying to. Oh, well,
> > whatever... :-)
>
> RM: It doesn't matter, but if anyone posts via Google they can easily
> remove messages by selecting Options/More Options (on the right hand
> side after they open their post) and selecting "Remove" -- then make
> sure you press the radio button for "Yes" before hitting ok or
> whateverr it is.
>
> Ray

Thanks for the tip - I didn't realize that feature was available. I'm
used to the relative permanence of Usenet, which probably should have
taught me long ago to be more careful when posting, but... I guess it
never did. :-)

Here's my fixed original post, originally posted at 3:44 AM EDT -
reposted since I've removed the original. I also fixed the chart image
link that Google Groups erroneously truncated without me noticing it
before:
Thanks, glad to be here. :-)

I guess I'll probably continue to be a bit scarce, but if anyone needs
me for anything, feel free to email me, either at Apoll...@gmail.com
or Xerx...@aol.com.

While I'm here, I might as well make myself useful... :-) Here's a
copy-and-pasteable Astrolog 5.40 command line for the group's chart:

-qa June 28 2008 14:54 -9:30 138:35E 34:55S
Location: Adelaide, Australia.

Whew, at first I was afraid the moon was void of course, but
fortunately, there's an applying Pluto trine with a 29' orb.

LibraLove

Jun 30, 2008, 12:18:29 AM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Ahhh... how sweet, Ray. You started this group in honor of me on my
birthday (June 28, 19XX) and my 2008 SR!

How loverly it is...!. :) Only difference is, my SR has Sun con Venus
in Cancer in 7th instead of the 8th. So is this group about sex and
death? hahahahahaha.... two of my FAVORITE subjects!

Cheers! Old LL, SnackyPooden.... etc.

On Jun 28, 12:56 am, Ray Murphy <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Here is the chart for the start of the new group.
>
> http://alt-astrology-moderated.googlegroups.com/web/AAMOD%20GOOGLE.gi...

Ray Murphy

Jun 30, 2008, 8:58:16 AM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
On Jun 30, 1:18 pm, LibraLove <snackypud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 12:56 am, Ray Murphy <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
>
> > Here is the chart for the start of the new group.
>
> >http://alt-astrology-moderated.googlegroups.com/web/AAMOD%20GOOGLE.gi...
>
> > Make yourselves at home and don't worry about silly moderation any
> > more.

> Ahhh... how sweet, Ray. You started this group in honor of me on my
> birthday (June 28, 19XX) and my 2008 SR!

RM: Plus I got my own Sun on the Ascendant at the same time, but who
knows what will happen with my PLU conjunct the MC.

> How loverly it is...!. :) Only difference is, my SR has Sun con Venus
> in Cancer in 7th instead of the 8th. So is this group about sex and
> death? hahahahahaha.... two of my FAVORITE subjects!
>
> Cheers! Old LL, SnackyPooden.... etc.

RM: Well we don't have any rules here - not even a rule to be polite,
but I think the other posters will crack up if we don't all observe
netiquette and mark off-topic threads as such.

Ray

LibraLove

Jun 30, 2008, 12:53:35 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
What other posters? And there is no astrology of sex and death? I
see...

LL

> Ray

Ray Murphy

Jun 30, 2008, 1:08:41 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
RM: Astrology is about everything.
I was just getting in early with a reminder about off-topic stuff.

Ray

LibraLove

Jun 30, 2008, 6:18:16 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Replying with an "RM" like reply here: Then if astrology is about
everything, then how can anything be off-topic?

LL

> Ray

Ray Murphy

Jun 30, 2008, 6:31:25 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
RM: Because everything isn't about astrology (the main reason we are
gathering here) so it's only fair to mark off-topic posts as such - to
prevent wasting people's time.

Ray

LibraLove

Jun 30, 2008, 7:15:30 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
How can we be wasting other people's time with a discussion about what
is and is not astrological? You just said that "astrology is about
everything".

Since you are using my solar return for your group. I think we should
discuss MY solar return! LOL

LL

> Ray

Ray Murphy

Jun 30, 2008, 7:44:48 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
RM: We're not wasting anyone's time by talking about what is on or off
topic because it's connected to the issue of astrology on the group.

> Since you are using my solar return for your group. I think we should
> discuss MY solar return! LOL

> LL

RM: Good idea. Upload your SR chart somewhere and give us a link to
it, and then the least we we can see who has the better year - you or
the group, whether anyone comments on either chart in advance or
not :-))

Ray

LibraLove

Jun 30, 2008, 9:37:53 PM6/30/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Okey-dokey, Ray. You be de bossman. :)

http://home.austin.rr.com/libralove/SharonsTwo2008SRs.html

I will say this -- our Moons are exalted in the precessed SR in
Taurus. However, your NPSR Aries Moon has only one trine to Pluto but
has passed the Mars. So my Moon is applying to a Grand Trine of Mars
and Pluto and yours is just an applying trine. Oh well...

;-) -- Sharon