Astrology E-books on this group

Ray Murphy

Jun 29, 2008, 4:26:48 AM6/29/08
to All Astrology Moderated
Hi All,

In the Files section of this group (at the bottom) a large array of
free E-books can be seen and downloaded. Apparently Todd organized the
whole project, but I have no idea how it all came together.

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt-astrology-moderated/files?hl=en

Ray

Todd Carnes

Jun 29, 2008, 10:10:10 AM6/29/08
to alt-astrolo...@googlegroups.com
Most are either traditional sources that I have converted to pdf format over the years, such as Aristotle's Metaphysics and Claudius Ptolemy's Tetrabiblos, or comparatively newer stuff from the now-defunct Panplanets/Canopus website that I have rescued and am trying to keep circulated so they don't disappear from the net, examples are Vivian Robson's Electional Astrology, Separiel's Primary Directions Made Easy or Johannes Kepler's Concerning the More Certain Fundamentals of Astrology.

Todd
--
Free Astrology Resources (FAR)
http://carnesoft.quotaless.com