date for nomination n AGM

1 view

Dupicalz

Mar 21, 2011, 7:58:25 AM3/21/11
to alsaukm
can i be reminder by when is the nomination date and time as well as
for AGM.

sorry for my lack of memory, but yea...when is it again?

Dupicalz

Mar 21, 2011, 7:59:01 AM3/21/11
to alsaukm
i meant can i be reminded* typo, sry

jrtey...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2011, 8:05:16 AM3/21/11
to ALSA UKM Google Groups
Hehe. That's fine Diyana.

Nomination:
24th March (Thurs)
11am
Blk Tayangan

Election & AGM:
29th March (Tues)
12pm
Bilik Tayangan

Best wishes,
JR

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
--
ALSA ALWAYS ONE

hong pinyin

Mar 22, 2011, 12:54:45 AM3/22/11
to als...@googlegroups.com
dear all

any notices up on the board for the notification of alsa nomination and the agm?
:)
regards,
pinyin, py

--- On Mon, 21/3/11, jrtey...@gmail.com <jrtey...@gmail.com> wrote:

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/alsaukm?hl=en

--
ALSA ALWAYS ONE

Edwin Ong

Mar 28, 2011, 11:50:32 AM3/28/11
to als...@googlegroups.com

Attention to Raihan & Charlie,

Attached herewith financial report (cash) from my part for your perusal.

Regards,
Edwin
+6017-4413722
edwin...@hotmail.com