2016 Call for nominations of Radio and TV guests

Lynn Thompson

Mar 9, 2016, 5:12:11 AM3/9/16
to Lynn Thompson

Dear Partner and friend of WWMP

You are hereby invited to volunteer to be a guest or to nominate local or international ones to be on our various radio and TV shows. See the attached list of topics for our 2016 season.

The productions and broadcasts will be on over 40 community radio stations nationally and Cape Town TV (CTV) which is also accessible on Channel 263 on DSTV.

They will try to incorporate our content themes of;

·        Women’s oppression and gender inequality,

·        trade unions and politics, marginalised workers,

·        HIV & Aids,

·        Discrimination (racism, homophobia and xenophobia)

·        Occupational Health, Safety and the Environment.

When sending us your nominations please indicate which topic and provide their names, position, organisation and location where they are based.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATES ARE A ROUGH GUIDE AT THIS STAGE.

Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Yours in solidarity.

Martin Jansen

Director/Editor

Workers’ World Media Productions