AIDC and WWMP invite you a seminar with Nick Turse on Wednesday 3 February : Community House, SALT RIVER

Lynn Thompson

Jan 27, 2016, 2:59:09 AM1/27/16
to Lynn Thompson

AIDC and WWMP invite you to attend a seminar

US Imperialism in Africa

– Economic exploitation and Militarisation

with Nick Turse

author of Tomorrow’s Battlefield

and

·         The Changing Face of Empire: Special Ops, Drones, Spies, Proxy Fighters, Secret Bases, and Cyber Warfare

·         The Complex: How the military invades our everyday lives

·       Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam

Wednesday 3 Feb. 2016

6 – 8:30pm

Venue
Imam Haroun Hall

Community House

41 Salt River Road

Salt River

TRANSPORT HOME PROVIDED

image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg

NAA AYELE SEKYERE

Jan 27, 2016, 3:47:24 AM1/27/16
to al...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Thompson
Thank Lynn for the invitation. Wish I could be there. Anyway, extend my regards to all and have a Great day!
Naa