Schema.org Imports

Dillon Redding

Jun 17, 2021, 3:47:14 PM6/17/21
to alps.io
Hey everybody,

I've been working on the imports for Schema.org and I think they're in a usable state now!

All the available Schema.org imports can be found here. Feel free to use them, reference them, critique them, whatever you like. This is by no means the end state. Mike, Akihito, and I have been toying around with the best way to represent Schema.org elements in ALPS, so feedback would be much appreciated.

mca

Jun 17, 2021, 9:51:36 PM6/17/21
to Dillon Redding, alps.io
excellent progress here. thanks for all your work.

looking forward to making these ontology elements part of my ALPS designs going forward.

Mike Amundsen