API Spec Conf proposals by this friday...

mca

Jun 7, 2021, 1:32:25 PM6/7/21
to alps.io
this friday (11th) is the deadline to submit proposals for the ASC online event.

would love to see some talks on ALPS and/or ALPS-related tooling.

I'm also willing to host a panel discussion for some folks -- likely on tooling (SpringBoot? ASD? Eiger? ALPS-Writer?).

anyone already submit? working on anything?

who would be interested in joining a discussion panel with me?

Mike Amundsen

Stephen Mizell

Jun 10, 2021, 9:57:11 AM6/10/21
to alps.io, Mike Amundsen
I'm thinking of submitting something tonight for a personal project. I'd be happy to join in on a panel. But I feel there are others who would be better than me given how much work they've been doing around ALPS :)

On June 7, 2021, Mike Amundsen <m...@amundsen.com> wrote:
this friday (11th) is the deadline to submit proposals for the ASC online event.

would love to see some talks on ALPS and/or ALPS-related tooling.

I'm also willing to host a panel discussion for some folks -- likely on tooling (SpringBoot? ASD? Eiger? ALPS-Writer?).

anyone already submit? working on anything?

who would be interested in joining a discussion panel with me?

Mike Amundsen

APIs, Microservices, and Digital Transformation
7310 Turfway Rd. Suite 550, Florence, KY, 41042

+1.859.372.6517

https://zoom.us/j/8593726715http://linkedin.com/in/mamund
http://g.mamund.com/meetme
http://training.amundsen.com
http://twitter.com/mamund --

 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "alps.io" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alps-io/CAPW_8m5MMbLAJQtRgkKcDSU3CrOKfFnawLgA-Ve422Xa9gY%2BEQ%40mail.gmail.com.

mca

Jun 10, 2021, 10:06:30 AM6/10/21
to Stephen Mizell, alps.io
no problem. good luck on your submission!

cheers

Mike Amundsen

Stephen Mizell

mca

Jun 10, 2021, 10:25:44 AM6/10/21
to Stephen Mizell, alps.io
no problem. am sorting out the submission today and will post here.

thanks for volunteering. i'll ping you again offline if i have an ask.

cheers.

Mike Amundsen

Akihito Koriayama

Jun 11, 2021, 4:01:23 AM6/11/21
to alps.io
It looks like the deadline has been postponed by a week to 18 Jun 2021.
2021年6月10日木曜日 23:25:44 UTC+9 Mike Amundsen: