Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-07.txt

mca

May 19, 2021, 5:41:42 PM5/19/21
to alps.io
Per recent discussions at ALPS Open Office Hours and in the spec repo issues list, I've update the ALPS specification to resolve issue #112.

you can find the issue here: https://github.com/alps-io/spec/issues/112

Below are the details from IETF.

feel free to post comments here or in the issue thread.  We will discuss this in our Open Office Hours tomorrow.

cheers.

Mike Amundsen