Bad news from Doc

1 view

Roberto Peon

Jun 14, 2010, 8:19:40 PM6/14/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
The doc says that I can bike (its good for the hip), but not more than 15-20 miles a day (bad for the achilles tendon's sheathe).
I'm pretty sure that we don't want to do 20 miles a day, so I guess that means I stay home...

<- Sad Puppy.

-=R

Piaw Na(藍俊彪)

Jun 14, 2010, 8:21:12 PM6/14/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
Or you can do 20 miles and hop onto a train to the destination. That's
not feasible for some of the high passes, but it is for a lot of them.

Cynthia Wong

Jun 14, 2010, 8:25:00 PM6/14/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
You sure you don't wanna take the train on days you feel bad and come?? :-)

Roberto Peon

Jun 14, 2010, 8:29:06 PM6/14/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I *want* to, but I also know myself.
I'd push myself, and attempt to keep up and hurt myself more.

Alternately, I could SAG, but that doesn't really seem worthwhile-- I wouldn't get to be social, I'd not burn calories, and driving still hurts..

All around suckage.
-=R

Piaw Na(藍俊彪)

Jun 14, 2010, 8:31:35 PM6/14/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
If you SAG'd that'll be awesome, because you could then trade off the
back of the tandem with Lisa, who wouldn't mind driving every so
often. :)