Reservations

Piaw Na(藍俊彪)

Mar 30, 2010, 2:28:57 PM3/30/10
to in...@rosenlaui.ch, alps...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andreas/Christine,

We are 5 cyclists looking to arrive at Rosenlaui somewhere around the
beginning of July. We would like to make reservations for July 2nd and
3rd for a visit, and are wondering if we could mail hiking shoes to
you from Munich, as we will start our bicycle tour from there. There
will be 2 couples and 1 single. I hope there is still room.

Thanks,
Piaw
P.S. Phil and I visited in 2008 and had a great time:
http://piaw.blogspot.com/2008/08/trip-report-rosenlaui.html

Piaw Na(藍俊彪)

Mar 31, 2010, 10:02:47 AM3/31/10
to Hotel Rosenlaui, alps...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Christine,

There are 6 of us, so we would like 3 double rooms from July 2nd to
July 3rd. My address is:

Piaw Na
1453 Hampton Drive,
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Guests are:

Cynthia Wong
Kekoa Proudfoot
Piaw Na
Lisa Wong
Roberto Peon
Phil Sung

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Hotel Rosenlaui <in...@rosenlaui.ch> wrote:
> Dear Mrs Na
>
> Many thanks for your request.  We are happy to tell you that we do still have some vacant rooms at this time.  We recommend making a reservation as soon as possible – and please include your address with your request.
>
> Please also note that the reservation is definite, regardless of last-minute changes in the weather conditions.  All further information can be found at www.rosenlaui.ch
>
> We would be very happy to welcome you as our guests and extend to you many heartfelt greetings from our beautiful valley.
>
> Christine Kehrli
>
> Hotel Rosenlaui
> 3860 Rosenlaui - Berner Oberland - Schweiz
> www.rosenlaui.ch - in...@rosenlaui.ch

Piaw Na(藍俊彪)

Apr 3, 2010, 9:37:48 AM4/3/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com

Tourist rooms r also gone

Apr 12, 2010, 8:38:44 PM4/12/10
to Hotel Rosenlaui, alps...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can we change our reservations to July 4th and 5th? So we'll
arrive and Sunday and depart Tuesday. (Actually, 4 of us will depart
Tuesday, 2 of us might stay longer if there's room).

Thanks,
Piaw